NCAA Football 12 disappointed a lot of fans. There is no way of getting around that. However, NCAA Football 13 actually looks like a massive improvement and will include features that the community actually wants. After holding community day a few months ago where they brought together various influential figures in NCAA Football 13, things look to be improved. In a webcast earlier today the developers talked about some of the features and improvements that they will be implementing into the NCAA Football 13 gameplay.
Some notable improvements include:
- Read and react defensive AI.
- No more psychic defensive backs.
- New playaction passes.
- Receivers are only available to throw to when they are looking.
- Disguised Man/Zone coverage.
- Different hot routes for running backs including swings routes and block and release routes.
- Improved custom playbooks.
Check back in on May 7th where the EA Sports team will be discussing dynasty mode in NCAA Football 13. Take a look at the video below that highlights some of the improvements. Let us know what you think in the comments section.