Good Madden 20 tips can be incredibly hard to find. However, there are a few universal tips that you can use to make sure your transition to Madden 20 goes smoothly. In this post, I will be going over a few strategies you can use to improve your game.
- Find some money plays – Money plays will be in Madden NFL 20 the same as they are in every other Madden game. Find the formations and plays that you find to be effective and you will slowly start wearing your opponent down.
- Join a reputable Madden 20 tips website – Places like Madden School offer free Madden strategies. Whether you are a seasoned veteran or a complete noob you can incorporate their plays and tactics into your scheme to make it even better.
- Be able to stop the run – Nobody will be able to stop every pass play in Madden NFL 20. Find a few tips that help you stuff the run on 4th and short situations. You should be able to use that to get one extra possession each game.
- Brush up on Madden 19 – Before Madden 20 comes out, you should break out your old copy of Madden 19 and get your stick skills back. Some things will change with Madden 20 but other parts stay the same each year.
- Look over the Madden 20 rosters – The player and team ratings for Madden 20 will come out before the actual game is released on the XBOX One or PlayStation 4. You should choose a few teams that you may want to try out when you get your hands on the game.
How will you prepare for EA Sports’ Madden NFL 20 game? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.