A new patch has been released for NHL 12 on both the PlayStation 3 and the XBOX 360. You can find the full details straight from the guys over at EA Sports on what the patch entails below.
- Fixes for Winnipeg Jets and St. John’s IceCaps Jerseys
- Added helmet numbers to front of helmet for all NHL teams
- Exploit where a user is able to skate wide and use vision control to take a slap shot and score while the goalie is out of position
- Exploit where when the goalie is covering the puck, a diving player could sometimes knock the puck loose
- Situation where the game would sometimes, but very rarely crash during instant replay
- Situation where a stick check would sometimes crash the game
Hockey Ultimate Team
- Hockey Ultimate Team fix where a user is able to exceed the trade pile’s 30 card limit by adding cards from the Edit Lineup screen. Fixing this key issue, fixes multiple other issues within HUT that were triggered by this.
- Fixed an issue with Game Modes tuner set files not loading correctly
What other fixes were you hoping for in this patch that you didn’t get? What would you like to see in the next patch? Leave your thoughts in the comments section at the end of this post.