Every year wishlists pop up around the internet at fan websites like our forum and Madden-School.com. Fans want their voices heard and developers of games are increasingly listening to feedback. The 3 suggestions below are a sample of the most common requests that we see in online Madden communities.
- Formation shifts – These were a crucial part of the golden generation of Madden NFL on the PlayStation 2. Offenses were actually original and every good player ran something different. Without formation shifts, we see the same few plays and formations repeatedly.
- In-Game Viewing (Spectator Mode) – There are rumors that this will be available on the PlayStation 4, but if EA Sports can do it on the current generation of XBOX 360 and PlayStation 3 fans would ecstatic. Connected Careers mode and Ultimate team are the future of sports games. Being able to watch big games that your friends are playing would only add to those great features.
- Ability to import NCAA Football 14 draft classes – The removal of this feature from last year’s game caused a huge firestorm in online communities. For something that is so simple, it doesn’t make much sense to have ever taken it out in the first place. Look for it to be added back into Madden 25.
Obviously there are plenty of other great suggestions that EA Sports would be wise to include in Madden 25. Let us know in the comments section what you’d like to see in this year’s NFL video game.
4 thoughts on “3 Things That Must Be Included In Madden 25”
I like your suggestions but I’d like to add to it some. I think that connected careers and ultimate team are the games of the future as well. But I feel that in connected careers there could be several improvements. For instance in madden 13 connected careers you were very limited in your capabilities in building your team. In real life although a player played in a certain system in college they could develop into a player in your scheme. However in the game the player, regardless of attributes, would not succeed if he was not in the right ‘scheme’. Also you didn’t have an option to switch playbooks or defensive styles during a career. Along those lines you were unable to switch a 4-3 DE to a 3-4 OLB or vice versa. Also the QB classes were ridiculously unrealistic. There are about 30 QB’s in madden right now that have speed above 80. The only prospects in connected careers that had decent speed had an agility of 47 or something absurdly low. Beyond this they should let us create plays again, let us show our potential as O-coordinators. And they need to allow us to put DT’s as full backs, or WR’s as running backs (percy harvin), or CB’s as WR. Not only in connected career mode but also in online/regular gameplay.
Awesome suggestions Joe. If they added in the create your own play stuff, I would be incredibly happy as well.
These are the things I want to see In madden
First one is they could submit 32 teams in the divisions
Second one is I want franchise mode for the game
Third one is fantasy draft
Fourth one have a practice squad
Fifth one have a 140 man roster
Sixth one is keeping the 32nfl teams but add over 32 teams
Seventh one is have a 32 team match ups
Eighth one hall of fame games during pre season
Nineth one draft real rookies commentators say their names in games
Tenth one is offline roster updates and madden ultimate team
Their are a lot of stuff I want to happen in this game so here’s all of them
1. The first things that I want to happen is keep a 90 man roster then next cut players the remaining players then last recruit players with your supplamental draft
2. Then the next three things is I want 130 man roster then I want this too also to happen is keep all 32 teams and add 32 teams to be playable in each division and next and also theirs the last thing where you get to scout for rookies
3.now the last bit of stuff I want these to comeback franchise mode and fantasy draft then next the scouting system i want it to be like is madden 12 and final the commentators calling out qb names and starting second string third string and fourth string line ups